The Empires Jedi Hunters
Welcome to The Empire Jedi Hunters!

We scour the galaxy for the enamies of the Sith Empire and bring them to justice of the darkside destroying jedi and republic scum alike!

- Lord Raith -

P.S.

You may want to check out our Co- Faction guild of the sith Genesis!
The Empires Jedi Hunters
Welcome to The Empire Jedi Hunters!

We scour the galaxy for the enamies of the Sith Empire and bring them to justice of the darkside destroying jedi and republic scum alike!

- Lord Raith -

P.S.

You may want to check out our Co- Faction guild of the sith Genesis!
The Empires Jedi Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the unknown Hand of the Empire! As a symbol of Darkness, we scour the galaxy for any sight of Jedi and Destroy them.

HomePortalGuestBookLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inTEJH RANKSTEJH WikiaSWTOR!Allies
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
ShoutBox!

Shoutbox by ngai.cc
Latest topics
» Saber Builder!!
*Holokron of Darkness!* Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19 2010, 18:56 by Lord Raith

» *TOR Planets* (Updated)
*Holokron of Darkness!* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11 2010, 13:12 by Lord Raith

» Anyone play World at War
*Holokron of Darkness!* Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 00:38 by StealthAssasin

» 360 Tags
*Holokron of Darkness!* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03 2010, 02:47 by StealthAssasin

» TEJH Banner
*Holokron of Darkness!* Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 13:50 by Lord Raith

» * SWTOR & TEJH *
*Holokron of Darkness!* Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2010, 12:51 by Lord Raith

» Spacers Depo
*Holokron of Darkness!* Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 12:45 by Lord Raith

» Tor Guild Wiki!
*Holokron of Darkness!* Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26 2010, 22:11 by Lord Raith

» Guild Ranks!
*Holokron of Darkness!* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 15:02 by Lord Raith

Co-Faction & Allies

Co-Faction Ally - Genesis

Ally - Shadows of The Sith or STS

Ally - ImMoRTals

Ally - The Royal Alliance or TRA

Ally - The Brotherhood Of Darkness or TBOD

Ally - Ira Deorum or IRAD

Ally - The Alliance Of Shadows or TAOS

Ally - Warlords Of The Sith or WOTS

SWTOR Recruitment

Sith - ForceUsers - Wanted

Bounty Hunters - Wanted

Agents - Wanted

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 27 registered users
The newest registered user is yehudwarry

Our users have posted a total of 107 messages in 63 subjects
GRC

http://grc.evcitadel.com/

Recruitment Link

*Holokron of Darkness!*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Raith
TEJH Jen' Jari
TEJH Jen' Jari
Lord Raith

Sith Points : 218
Sith Rep : 2

*Holokron of Darkness!* Empty
PostSubject: *Holokron of Darkness!*   *Holokron of Darkness!* Icon_minitimeWed May 26 2010, 13:20

Holokron of Darkness

*Holokron of Darkness!* Images10

*Zzzreezchh* ( holocron activated )

Welcome to the holokron of darkness, I am raith of the sith empire.
Hear you shall learn about most of my past,and you shall learn about much of the darkness that destroyed my soul!

NAME: Jen' Karys ( Dark Warrior ) Sith Language

SITH NAME: Raith / Jeviso

OTHER NAME(S) ; Akiro

OTHER TITLE(S) ; Bringer of Darkness/ Raith of Darkness

OLD FACTION(s): The Order Of The Sith or TOOTS and Jensaarai

NEW FACTION: The Empires Jedi Hunters

HOMEWORLD : Ashas Ree (sith space)

SPECIES: Sith - Human Hybrid (cloned) / Once Human

HEIGHT: 5'6

WEIGHT: 9'5 st - 10 st

EYES: Black eyes with red pupils which goes gold when concentrating or using the force

HAIR: Black

SKIN: Red - Black

DISTINGUISHING MARKS:

A sith tattoo over his left eye from top to bottom, Sith Tattoo round his right eye. ( The Marks of Power )
A lightsaber slash down his chest from his right shoulder, diagonal down to his left side stomach.
And sith tattoo's covering his entire body.

DOMINATE HAND: Ambidextrous (dominate with both hands), but prefer left

FORCE POWERS:

push/pull - lightning - grip/kill - maelstrome - repulse - sith seeker - master heal/drain life - force drain - lightsaber shield - force deflect/shield - corrupt/control mind - force meditation - battle meditation - revitalize - force speed - fear of persuation - Dark Rage - force sight - lightning sabers ( adding lightning damage to my sabers of all types) - force redirect - force crush - force flight - art of the small - force concealment - comprehend speech - telekinesis - beast control - combustion - drain knowledge - force destruction - force projection - sith magic - sith alchemy - spear of midnight black - Psychometry - Morichro - Deadly Sight - Absorb Force - Absorb Energy

SKILLS:

Raith Has been known to have some odd skills, from his past he was a quick learner and is a profound weapons-smith.
He does not do doors but finds other ways through them either with the use of his Lightsabers or the Force!
He uses his own abilities for stealthy missions and has found ways to move with the shadows at best with a force technique learnt when travelling around Sith Space.
He can pilot most vehicle, but prefers useing computers to get info that he needs.

LIGHTSABER(s)/SWORD FORMS:
First custom made swords
Duel Lightsabers
Claw Sabers
Ceramonial Saber
X2 Trophy Sabers 1green blade and 1 pink blade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shi 'cho Form
Makeshi Form
Soresu Form
Ataru Form
Juyo Form

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

GEAR:
Raith carries custom tech binockulars, two cryogen grenades, holo transmiter,

SHIP:
Raiths Personnal ship is called the Jen' Nekesti! It is the size of a Destroyer class ship,

PETS:
Wookie slave by Lifedebt from a visit to Kasshykk

DUELING RING MATCHES:

ROLE-PLAYS:

COMPOSITION AND APPEARANCE:

Raiths build is small and muscular with a dark black aura surrounding him, from head to toe he is covered in black apparell and with tints of reds, golds and silver in the metal parts of his clothing.He is agile and strong and is often mistaken as weak by others from apperance's!

Head and face is covered by his mask and the hood of his cloak only to the sight of his red or gold glowing eyes!

Raith has many appearances but most know him by this >

Shoulders to wheist down, he has his personal armour that he made prior to joining the Jensaarai ( this has been cortosised), coloured a smoke Black with Pure black and red robes going down past the knees.

On his back he has his cross sword holsters going round to his front clipping into place on his chest and stomach. ( If he chooses to wear these)

On his upper arms he has arm guards made from a cortosized light metal with spikes protecting them. ( If he chooses to wear them)

His belt is Black plated and has pouch's on it for accessories and saber holsters.

His hands have his guantlet saber claws joined on, going all the way up to the elbows he has his for-arm guards on that are protected by medium spikes and has been cortosized.

His trousers are Black with a waterproof material and boots are made from a strong metal with a spike protruding from the top of the toe caps.

His ceromonial Attaire consists off >

His head and face is covered by his mask and the shodow from his hood revealing only his red or gold eyes,

He wears a long sleaved jacket black in colour, with his robes going down,

He wears nothing on his hands as this is his ceromonial gear and continues to wear his boots as from before.

His trousers are the same but with a different shade of black and more loose than his main battle trousers!

PERSONALITY:
Describe in detail elements of your character's personality such as how he/she behaves, why he/she does things, his/her personal beliefs and, basically, what goes on inside their head and how it effects the way he/she lives or interacts with others. Be sure to update this section as the role-play continues.

LIKES AND DISLIKES:
Describe in detail your character's pastimes, the things he/she enjoys, the things he/she agrees with and supports and the things that he/she despises and disagrees with.

Pre Order History;

Raith was born on a world from a tribe of sith in the depths of the darkness!Way past the outer rim in sith space on a planet with lush but harsh jungle forests and beasts. Given the name Jen' Karys..meaning Dark Warrior he and his two older brothers and two younger sisters were brought up with strong sith tradition's, his father a stong weilder of the force and combat and highly known through-out the village

Jen' s childhood was about living and growing up to be strong, as if preeched apon, and he listened ever so clearly. But it was not all serious there were times he would play with his two brothers and two lil sister's, and when he wasn't playing he was training with his Father and two of the elder brothers. One being a year older than Jen and the other two years ahead of him!

As he grew he showed much interest in the History , culture , beliefs and the Ancient combat styles of the sith people in the times from the sith wars against the Infinate Empire, and of course the Force!
~~~~~~~~~

Journal Entry 50.1

"As i came into class today we were learning of a great hero of our people King Adas! We learnt as he united our scattered people to the cause from the Infinite Empire's threat...."
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Journal entry 52.3....

"My Father has been teaching me more sword forms but they are not from any forms i know and has told me not to reveal myself to anyone for it shall cause fear in the camp and that i am so much more than fear!? I dont know what he means by that im only 10 but i shall not forget what has been teaching me... "

"I cant wait to join the Millitia of the sith **Our Grand Army**" i think to myself "
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now 11 Jen' is a medium skilled Swordsman and a low skill force user ( that he keeps hidden by strong instruction's by his Father), he is top of his class's at school but feels there is more that he could learn? from both his father and life itself!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Journal entry 100.3....

"Father Has been having me learn about the force or some of it!? i think i impressed him and i dont even know how i did it? .... We were round the back of our house in the fields he had me trying to grip a few ZymeBur (scarcrows)..! i gripped 1 out of the three but i was concentrating on them sooo much that one of the others on the ground burst into flames! as i went to look at my father i blank out..... as i wake he said's "you are strong but you must learn to control yourself! I shall leave you with that! " i try to look but its all blackened i cant see! as i hear the door close's, i quickly go for my face and feel thats its been bandaged up, i start to peel them off and go to the mirror in my room to find my face has been scarred a little from the event and can see some change in my apperance and eyes...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Journal Entry 100.4...

"Father has taken me to see a friend who can cover the scarring... i dont know why there is so much bother over a scar on my face but father thinks its safer this way... safer for who and why?? ....I now have a tattoo on my face to cover the scarring! why would this be any different than the scars i dont understand but father knows what he's talking about.. even mother says do as your father says so im not going to argue.But its just since that, everyone at scool has been staring but the teachers and adults says its a sign of Vaizdas ( vision) what do they all mean? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the age of 14 he fordged his first broadsword at the family workplace, his father taught him much, he was a strong and proud beliver in *THE FORCE* "the darkside is great my son, and you are strong in the FORCE " he says as he kneels down infront of Jen' putting both hands on his shoulders! starring into his eyes, Jen could feel him some what insde his thoughts, his mind, and could feel the darkness coming over him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*At the age of 17 he finishes school and goes straight into the Armed services of the so called Empire at the time.As the transport arrives at the pick up point, Jen' looks back at his parents and two sister's whilst getting on with his brother (who is the yr older than him), his mother looking proud but sad that they are going and his father standing tall and watching whilst his siblings just stood there waving at us as we entered the transport ship! We leave, believing we have seen the last of them from then on!*

*As we arrive at the academy's pathway and entrance leading towards to doors, Jen' and Jan' ek look at each other and start to exit the Transport with only the clothes on their backs and weapons that they made when they helped in the Kalviklas ( Weaponsmith) trade with their father. *

~~~~~~~~~~

Journal Entry 350.4....

* Walking through the doors of the Academy to the sight of older friends from my school days and mysterious figures standing around dressed in robes and cloaks, talking and walking past to where ever they were needed, All about the place i could feel that dark presance that my father had opened me too... and my brother! The arcitechture of the building is simple, plain and straight colours from grey to black and red. Spikes and towers protruding from the floor upwards, "what a dead beat place" i say to Jan' ek, who replies " yeah lets hope we can find our way to this hopeful area" *

"I look and take a breath, releasing it as i journey to the hopeful section which i have been requested too with jan' ek. As we walk looking at the signs we see a rep guiding hopeful's towards a area behind him. The rep was a zabraki, tall and looked more of a diplomat than a millitant? but i guess they need someone?! "

I enter the doors with Jan' ek behind me and look to the front to see my Father standing dressed as the others in robes and funny looking sticks on their belts, as i look confused as to why i am in this section i start to hear whispers in my head *jeeenn'* I step back abit looking to myself confused and Jan'ek as to what happened "wha.." *Jen' my son! do not fear it is I your father, Listen and learn* that is all that i heard. As the figure at the front started talking i saw my father talking to someone behind him all in black robes and feeling his power as he talks and confers with others, the man on the stage finishes his speach to deaf ears really! As i turn to follow my brother out of the room with the others i am stopped by the shadow that was next to my father.. he looks down on me and i feel a dark preasance all around * you are kclains son..are you not?
* I look at him straight where his eyes should be "YES" And you are? *" Hmmmm young child much to learn of respect you have "* i start to see two golden balls glow in the shape of eyes and feel a clench at my throat, my breathing getting difficult i take my hands to it and look at the figure, i start to focus on his eyes and then he bursts into flames right infront of me! the others watching! he steps back, my grip on my throat loosen's and i watch as the man falls to the floor burning, all around commotion of what is happening, people rushing and alarms ringing "FIRE " someone shouts "a Master is on fire" other Apprentices's removing their robes to put the Master out and fire droids and medi unit's arriving to control the situation as i go to draw my sword to attack and finish of the one on the floor, i am knocked unconcious.......

I wake in the medical center with bandages over my eyes * whats going on i cant see!* i hear the sound of a droid coming, the humming of its anti gravity thrusters moving closer to my location on the bed, * Please wait so i can remove these Bandageszzz* then i hear the sound of metal hitting the cold hard floor, i rip the bandages from my face seeing blurilly the person that i remember burn infront of me! * you are most strong in the force! Yeas you will become my apprentice! from now on you shall call me *MASTER* *with me looking puzzled as to what and why he is trying to get at* he says "young" ...he pauses...." Raith"... a smile is seen in his face "yes Darth Raith!" ... (a short pause) " Rise young Darth you will become strong with me!"* he says and then turning to leave " come with me your training will start NOW !" i get of the bed and gather my loose belongings before following my Master so, not stopping to worry about my brother or my Father! I Knew my Destiny shall bring them both accross my path in the future.... only time shall tell. As we are leaving heading towards the master's ship in the hanger bay i ask " how are you standing infront of me? you burned, I saw you? " He turned to me saying " The Force is a powerful tool when used properly! soon you shall know all my secrets and become as powerful myself and your Father! " with that said i carried on behind him getting on the ship. I throw my gear down by the side of me and buckel up in a seat in the cockpit next my Master. " Where are we going Master? " i say to him, "Korriban " he says back as he fires the ship up and puts in the coordinates " Korriban? " I say looking puzzled " I thought it was a dead planet! " " Thats what we want you to think! hehehehahaha!! " he says quietly enough for me to hear!

~~~~~~~~~

Now At the age of 20! -three years after being taken as a Dark jindai apprentice under the new name of Raith he has flourished as a swordsman and force user, still with much to learn from his master.....

Raith walks through the corridoors of the academy on Korriban with the other Apprentices and hopefuls that join frequently he joins his master at a meditation spot that his master finds most comfortable! " A mission Master? What are my orders? *bows* to his Master " Ahhh young Raith.... Yes a mission.., go to these coordinates and a contact shall inform you properly " I look at my Master puzzled " verywell Master i shall do as requested of me! " " and Raith contact me when you are done! " " Yes my Master * bows* again i shall leave immediately.......

~~~~~~~

Journal Enty 2005....

*As i arrive at the planet of Hoth, i could see the barrens of the world and the lifelessness of the hard reality that is in the darkside of the force. It was a cold planet that my master sent me to.. I dont even know what im doing here NO brief or nothing..huh- as i look into the distance there is a figure comming towards me..... "Only a droid to meet me" I say to myself "Greetings i am V6_D9 Protocal droid and Planetary assistant, How may i be of service to you?" I comfer with the droid explaining a few details of no importance and he sent me to a building in the distances a place of contacts apparently ?...*

~~~~~

Journal Entry 2008....

" As i entered the building, with the doors closing quickly behind me, i find it is dark, smokey and full of low-life scum * Who could be my contact from here then? * i say to myself ! I walk over to the bar and order a juma juice and turn to look about the place, when a shadow whispers " Shh... hey.... over here..." I turn and look to see who is calling at me " come quickly.... Is it Raith...." " Yes ! who are you! " i say " " your Master has given me this.. here take it " he throws a datapad at me, as i catch , it i look up to say something but he's gone! I look again at the datapad and read it....."

Datapad...

Raith! this is your mission, the council wants you to retrieve this artifact and bring it back to them at once! Keep anything else of value to you that you find!...... More details are read...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mission Extract..

As Raith puts the datapad in a pouch on his belt, he finishes his drink and goes to leave he hears the commotion of a drunk in the corner! as he looks and uses the force to hear what is being said properly... he see's the flash of light hit him in the eyes! * What was the object causing this much light?* Raith woundered as he looks again he see's that its a sacred jedi artifact!
Old drunk.. " its mine i found it and none of you have the credits for it! Haha i'm rich with this! "
on-looker 1... " Old man that aint worth nothing just a piece of a ship! Look at all that burn marks and scratches! "

On-looker 2... " No way! Its not a ship piece, but it looks like something the jedi keep sacred. "
As the barkeep walks over, he grabs the old man and throws him out the place... " Dont need your kind around here! i aint having No jedi or sith come looking for that thing here!! " he says
Raith follows out, after the barkeep walks away and see's the old man getting his drunk ass up from the ground, " How did you obtain this i say to him" he looks all wonky " what ever you want you aint havin it hehehe " he says, " well then we shall see about that" a smile comes across my face and i quickly take my saber in my left hand igniting it and slicing through the middle of him! " still think im not having this! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! " having done this i defuse my saber and put it back on my belt and search the body for the item he had.

On finding it Raith looks and realizes its a holocron.. " I wounder who's this is? " confused i put it in a belt pouch for safe keepings. "Right then to the mission" i say "where can i get a speeder or something?"

Raith looks about to see a speeder rental building and takes a chilled walk to it, when he arrives the merchant comes and greets him " welcome... welcome, you buying or selling? " he says. Raith looks and says i need a fast speeder with a cargo hold! " Oh yes i have a great one here " he says as he leads me towards it. "WHATS THIS" i angrelly shout at him, he jumps back shocked " say what.. you wanted something.. you get something" Raith uses force choke on the merchant, taking his hands to his neck and he holds it dropping to one knee *" wHatt Pleaasse"*" I..i have some........argh.. something better over here" raith releases the grip "then show me" i say " quickly now" the merchant takes his hands from his throat, and raises to his upward position again and scurries towards a great looking speeder " Just the one im looking for" and throws a bag of credits at him. Raith speeds of leaving the few buildings behind and trvels to location!

Apon arriving at the location of the coordinates, Raith turns the speeder of and jumps out. " Huh so this is what all the fuss is about" looking at the area he see's he is in front of a great ice temple " a jedi temple" putting his right hand on the pouch with the Holocron in, " the FORCE is strong here, i can feel its touch" saying this and closing his eyes and taking a breath in ............out "phuwww" " im ready for what awaits" he says in his mind.

Raith takes his steps up the great temples stairway to the entrance doors whilst passing great statues of fallen warriors of the past " this is no jedi temple" he says as he see's the markings on the door and the SITH symbals's all around. He places his left hand on the door to open it and a surge of darkside energy goes through him and absorbs Raiths power! and knocking him to his knees. The doors open and whispers of ancient tongue are pouring out at Raith as he kneels there infront of the great doors, Raith gets his strength and stands opening his arms to the sky giving a cry of anger "AAAAHHHHHH" " such power" he says " I can feel an energy like none other" "Dalyva Jeviso " Enter Raith " from my training and school days i could speak very good sith, " how do they know?" without a second thought i arrogantly walk in and the doors slam behind me " " Patamsis " " What do you mean darkness" i use lightning to ignite the dead tourches to light the great hall when the wind suddenly blows them out! " Patamsis " is heared again " hmmmmm " i look in the dark and i know i have to use the force to see... feeling around to get my bearings i stumble towards a corridoor entrance and hears a opening sound "shhhhttt", feeling about he walks through the doorway to more darkness " Zyemus " he hears as he enters still having to sense around with his hands and force to see.... "Where are you taking me!" i say ...... nothing but the wind blowing through the hallways, cold icy winds that rip and cut at your face. It dawns on me that this place... this temple or fortress is a great source of POWER and DARKNESS! " I shall learn much here heh" i arrogantly whisper to myself! I get to the end of the corridoor and steadilly enter a huge chamber hearing more whispers in the darkness, i follow them to the large depths of the temple! The time feeling as though i have spent an eternity in here but presses on.

I finally see some light in the center of a huge chamber, the surroundings hidden in the dark but
only to the sight of this stand with a object floating on it..... I walk over to it and reach out with my right hand almost touching it ehrn a repulse sends me flying back, from the shock of it i could not counter it and hit into a pillar going all the way up to the top, landing on my front i get up and ignite my saber in my left hand and take the Ataru form " come out and fight " and infront of the artifact a dark shadow apears with a Shadow saber " Sau svaja tave patamsis iv tave Verztis " it says "and i shall have that power as well haha" i call out arrogantly and rush it , to only have it dissapear and re-apear behind me, seeing this i quickly roll left to avoid an incoming slash as i look i slash upwards to comfuse or catch it off guard, it blocks and repells me backwards, i manage a landing to only look up and making a strong swing from left to right to counter the slash from the shadow, as i follow through i stand quickly and turn whilst swinging my saber for its head but it dissappears again, " such aggression! and its Juyo form is amasing" i say under my breath the battle rages for 20 mins or soo with each of us exchanging blows with both countering each other! Getting tired from the constant duel i know if i keep it going i shall loose and that is something i cannot do! " If i am to be a great SITH such shadows shall not be a problem for me!" A pause happens and i gain some breath back, tired and ready to collapse! " i shall not fail here" i take up my Ataru Form again and watch as the shadow takes up the Juyo form again also and we both rush each other both swinging our blades and getting caught in a saber lock with it and see it readies itself to spin me out to stab me, i go with his movement but spin round the stab as this happens it see's what i did and follows up with a swing towards me neck to decapitate me but i jump out the way and land afew paces behind him thrusting my saber into his back coming out of his chest, just as this happens the darkside energy of the shadow lets out a screach and dark light starts to expell from the shadow and explodes with a shock wave sending me back into a wall, as i rise the energy floats around me then in an instant the energy impales me and lifts me of the ground surging my body with DARK energy, i scream with pain and a dark light forces its way out of my eyes and mouth, i scream and the sound echo's throughout the temple and extends out into the frozen caverns outside of the temple.
As i lay on the floor darkness surrounding my body as tho a Aura, I open my eyes to my sight being taken from me, "Wha.. my eyes i cant see!" "your sight is fine, the force has made you stronger!" " you mean i can see through the force?" whispers calling all around.. " What have you done!" i shout out "we have made you see better, that of the FORCE!" Nothing more than whispers i stand looking around "Hmmmm" i stumble abit but gain my bearings "THIS is amazing! i can see through the darkness" I look to see the artifact that the shadow had been guarding, and walk over to it, taking it in grasp it gives of a low light and then dims back to a glimmer, all of this for *what* exactly? i look puzzled at the artifact and place it in a bag to carry easier. I turn back to leave and start up the way i stumbled in by, as i get closer to the surface my eye-sight changes back to how it was before.. "What is happening" the whispers inside my head call out " you shall gain this ability again, but you must listen to us! we shall teach you much of darkness" "But how shall i gain the sight back" i ask... but nothing... with all this in mind i head back to my speeder and head back to the old town where my ship is!!!
as i arrive back at the town, i see the sight of a robed woman, as i stop and jump out of the speeder and take the bag out after, i take no notice of her as my mission was more important and walk past her, as we do she looks and i feel her looking into me, i drop my bag and ignite my left hand saber *Darkness* and take the shi' cho form!(a standard form for combat) Seeing this she ignites a purple saber and takes the Ataru form, " you are sith" "and you shall be taken to the council for your crimes" " YOUR council are weak! and you shall NOT take me!" I charge at her but remembering i have not recovered yet from within the temple, i strike her at the side to her only countering easily " is this all the sith can do!" she says pushung my saber away and following up with a strong attack slashes coming at me from all sides, i counter afew but blocking the last i am knocked back! i fall against a wall of a building but steady myself and lunge at her but stop just short of her and force push her through a building,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Order History ; TooTs -

When raith joined TooTs he was young and still had a lot to learn, he found it by his own acord, meeting with the leader of the guild Lord Jacen Flywalker! Upon meeting him he explained whan had lead him there and was accepted into this order of sith.

~~~~~~~

Journal entry ... missing ....

"As i enter the acadamy to the order i keep myself to myself and only acknowledge the few i have made allys with, " Hey Zero " as i pass him with his master Lord donwaun and Bow at him before they walk on past " Labintias Jari Donwaun " i say to him.

~~~~~~~~

Raith soon found a master Mistress Sionus a DC of the order and greatly respected! He performed his lessons with respect for this master and gained a trust and bond with her knowing that failier is not an option! he took pride in his work and listened carefully to what she had to say.

He soon became a maruarder and was left to find his own path to becoming a master and with contribution to the order and gaining a high enough honour and respect was given the oppertunity to gain the rank of Master, he did his test and passed and wasgranted a great honour of the order of becoming a teacher and a trust worthy ally to many within.

Many months pass and Raith is in training of Two apprenices, the first a young Prevara, Raith saw much from him but knew he has to be tough for it is all that the sith and himself knew, the second was by the name of Conqentor, he too was young and strong but showed much guts and determination but allowed himself to miss-use the anger and emmotions to control the force properly but showed great skill in their duel and impressed Raith his master.

He has seen many join and leave but a few members stand out to him Valtar and Drenn both with Different strengths while both very strong individuals! Raith Has fun in a duel with drenn and is very intreuged by Valtars art work and help around the guild.
One day raith had been collecting lightsaber crystals for Sionus from some caves he found on Ziost , when going up the steps of her temple he is knocked down by a young apprentice.. *whoa* afew crystals fall on the floor, as i pick them up and stand the apprentice stands dusting himself of “ Im so sorry! “ Raith looks at the apprentice “ Dont worry about it, I was in your shoes at one time I’ll let you off this time! So where are you off to in such a hurry?”

Drenn; hey i know you my Master Shai has told me all about you!”

Raith; Oh and what did she say exactly?”

Drenn; “Oh nothing like that” looks wooried like im going to hurt him “ all she has said is that
she trained you and you were one of her best students”

Raith; Oh yeah well she was a great master and taught me much about the force than my father or first master ever did and i am proud to say she trained me and i know its the same for her! So what was the rush about?”

Drenn; Oh Shai has sent me to gather a lightsaber crystal for my blade, so i can duel Shai without having to borrow hers all the time!”

Raith; Well i can help you there, because i have a very RARE crystal that i found! I have one myself, she doesn’t know i found another! So here its So rare that its one that Freedon Nadd used it!

Raith passes the crystal to Drenn “ its a secret ok” “OK” says Drenn by the way my name is

Drenn and bows to the Master.. “Labintias Mano Vadinti ne Jeviso” Drenn looks at me puzzled as to what i just said...
“ I said Greetings my name is Raith” in the sith language of my people!

Drenn; “ your Sith?!”

Raith; “I was born by a sith family, i was trained by my Father in the ways of the force and my first master paved the way towards my greatness here! Here i AM SITH!”

Drenn; “ very well then master Raith or Jeviso is it ...

Raith; Well done! You picked that up quick! Im impressed! well i then i better get these crystals to Shai, be well Drenn”

Drenn; And you Master *bows* to me and heads off!

I carry on up the stairway of Shai’s temple to give her the crystals i had gathered for her.
unknown to me what happens after that meeting with Shai!
After a few more months raith starts to notice behavier changes between DC, Lords, Master's and the other older members "somethings not right here" i say , i approach members whith my thoughts but have my questions unanswered in open and only sent through coded messages.
Apon reading about the fall in the order and the leader changing his mane to Lord Az***l ! i could not believe it and then it dawned how bad it was when i returned from a mission that the doors were locked! I force crush the doors and pull them back ripping them from the walls, throwing them behind i enter to see burning and destruction within. I walk more in and a progamed recorded hologram activates.. a hologram of darth Reaper the NEW LORD appears "

Greetings all that have returned or joined, I am Lord Reaper of the new order The Jensaarai! we would welcome all that have been looking for a place to become a great power to the sith! Here are the coordinates....." When it finishes i program thecoordinates into my PDP ( Personnal DataPad) and head to my room there to gather my things.. " i know i swore an oath to Jacen,but i did not swear it to Azre*l he changed the rules when he changed his name and his betrail to the sith , teaching Jedi .. Bah scum they shall all die huh" on finishing in my room i head out to my ship and leave for the Jensaarai order....

New order History ; Jensaarai -

Apon reaching the entrance of the Jensaarai order he jumps out of his ship and walks to a greeting party of Jensaarai guards and droids " Greetings are you new or an existing master from TooTs?" one calls out " Labintias Mano Vadinti Ne Mistras Jeviso " i say back! they look at each other and one talks to the leader of the order,," ok your cleared to enter Master Raith! Lord Reaper is waiting for you! " I walk past "thankyou, keep up the good work " i say nodding to the leader of the squad and enter the building........

As Raith comes to the big reinforced doors of the order, he feels the power within and activates the mechanizms and opens the door himself. He walks into the great hall and in the center of it is Lord Reaper with Valtar and afew Jensaarai guardians... " Welcome Raith" Reaper says loudly so i can here " I am glad you chose to join us here with the Jensaarai" anagin he says adding a nod of acknowledgment bringing a slight smile across the right side of his face. Raith nods back and says " sooo this is the Jensaarai! " walking towards them both and looking about the place, " great place! i can feel the great power within here" Reaper gives the signal to the gardians to lower their guard to me, and when i get to talking distancem Reaper and valtar explain more what happened and about the order that they have restored!

Valtar... " take your time to get yourself set up again Smile but dont neglect your apprentices.."

Raith... "are they here then?"

Reaper..." Conqentor is , just waiting for Prevara. But we shall send them your way when they come dont worry bout that"

Raith.. " who's worried! Did i say i was worried, I shall be ready for them when they come to me!

When re-astablishing his availablity in the Master / Apprentice listings, he gets approached By a young hopeful... Raith turns to look at his, and watches as he drops to one knee and places his right hand, fisted up on the floor " Greeting Master ! I am a hopeful who wishes to have a master and learn the Darkness of the force"

The new Order - The Empires Jedi Hunters! -

Before starting the order raith journeys to Kamino and pays the cloners of the planet to create a new Sith/Human Hybrid body.
Apon landing on the planet Raith exits his personnal one man ship, dressed in his black armour and cloak, he approaches the main doorway and greeted my a Kamino cloner servant.

*servant* "Greetings, *bows* what brings you to our watery world young sir?"

*Raith* " Greetings, i have come apon hearing that you can perform clonings?"

*Servant* " Hmmm, maybe you should speak with our leader, here on Kamino."

*Raith* " Yes maybe i should, Please lead the way."

Raith follows the servant towards the centre of the area and into a room. At the centre was a chair with the leader of the facility, standing he bows and the servant introduces the leader -

*servant* " This is Kamino leader Ton Wei Dro"

*Leader* " Greetings"

*Servant* " And this is......"

*Raith* " Greetings, Call me Jen'....Jen' Karys! leader Ton Wei Dro" *bows* in respect to the leader.

*Leader* " Greetings Jen' Karys, and what can we do for you? Businness or Pleasure?

*Raith* " Hopefully Both " with a smile " the credits is of no matter to me, i will pay all that you need..."

*Leader* " So what can we do?"

*Raith* " this has the DNA of a SITH war lord, " showing a small bottle of fragments " and this is a sample of my blood " showing another small bottle with my blood in it. " I want you to create a clone body for me.. i shall inspect the process to make sure everything goes according to how i want it too."

*Leader* " A drink?"

*Raith* " thankyou.. yes i'll have something strong..."

*Leader* " Wei Do.. the drink please."

*Wei do* " Of course!"

*Leader* " Of course our clones are perfect in every way possible! you do whatyou want with the clone after it is created! " with a reasured voice

*Raith* " Yes well i will be the decider on that and of course the body WILL be mine! So how soon can it be ready?"

*Leader* " As soon as we recieve the payment and those samples... we can get started! would you like us to alter the growth of the speciemin?"

*Raith* " Like how much growth?"

*Leader* " Like would you like us to grow the body to a certain age before be stop the hormones to make it quicker?"

*Raith* "Ahh yes have him reach the age of 18 and stop, that is the age i want the body!"

*Leader* " So young?"

*Raith* " yes, but suitable for my intentions, how long will it take to create?"

*Leader* " Well about three months, give or take"

*Raith* " Ok then start it in 5 years then and i shall return to inspect the body!"

*Leader* " Verywell then, the payment shall be 3 million republic credits for the first and a extra 1 million for further clones in the future."

*Raith* " Very well then, here is the credits and the bottles, take good care of them, especially this one!" handing the bottles and credits over to Ton Wei dro
Raith stands and goes to exit with Wei Do, *Raith* " I shall return in 5 years and 1 half months to see how the clones process is going."

*Leader* "Of course, we shall have it started when you arrive in that time Master Jen'"

*Raith*" Good, nice doing businness with you" *bows*

*Leader* " And you, see you in 5 years" * bows*

Raith then turns and leaves the room with Wei Do, back to his ship. apon reaching the doors raith turns to Wei Do..

*Raith * " until my return good tydings"

*Wei Do* " And good tydings to you Jen' karys"

I walk out the door onto the raining platform where my ship lies, getting soaked walking to my ship i enter the hatch and set my co-ordinates to Dromund Kaas, to begin my new journey.

Location - Ashas Ree (Sith Space) TEJH

Raith steps from his

More to come! check back frequently!
Back to top Go down
https://theempiresjedihunter.rpg-board.net

*Holokron of Darkness!*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Empires Jedi Hunters :: Thy Archives :: Biographies-
Jump to: